Thursday, March 27, 2008

Weight loss & optimum nutritional balance CAN be easy to acheive!

As well as helping people with their beliefs & negative emotions associations to weight loss I also offer them the best nutritional support to reduce weight and keeping it off long term. That way, they are not only benefiting from the psychology point of view though also from a nutritional support system that feeds & nourishes the mind and body to give them optimum results. These products I use personally and they have helped more than 40 million people world wide to lose weight and have optimal energy and health. Exactly what supported myself & my family and got me through one of the most difficult times of my life when I was pregnant with my 4th child and for the past 20 years as a single mum of 4 children.

You see...your body and mind needs allot of good quality food to optimally nourish it, and in fact it is virtually impossible to get this entirely from our foods these days. From studies done, you would need to eat approximately a wheel borrow full of good quality food to achieve this. Even then you can not be guaranteed you are getting everything your body needs in balance for optimum nutrition for proper cell regeneration and health. May be if we ate organically certified and chemically free foods it could be possible. Though imagine the cost of doing this and to eat that amount of food would lead to putting on more weight!

From what I have learnt over the 20 years of experimenting and experience I was very fortunate to find a program that nourished my body, providing me everything in balance and therefore I gained loads of energy and lost 5kgs & 2 dress sizes in 6 weeks. This program has now been around the globe now for 25yrs helping change the nutritional habits of the world.

How it works, is it provides your body & mind with 100% of the nutrients the body needs to function effectively without the fats, salts, sugars & chemicals. When the body is being nourished correctly it makes sense it is not looking for outside sources it doesn't need like chocolate, coffee, sweets, cakes ect. generally craved as a result of the body looking for more energy. I know I used to be climbing the wall at around 3pm in the afternoon looking for something and anything to shove in my mouth to give my a boost. Most of the time I would drop by the local cake shop on the way home from picking the children up from school to grab a donut or something sweet! Sound familiar? I remember about a week after I started on the program I stopped doing this and I couldn't believe it. I also noticed I did not need that afternoon nap I used to have just to get through the day! My energy and the weight loss was great but the best part was......

As a result of me feeling fantastic I started to live again. I did not realise at the time how depressed I had been. As a result of feeling so good I started to do things I had not been bothered to in such a long time. Previously, there were times I would drive the children to school in my pyjamas and go back home and stay in them most of the day whilst attending to the needs of a toddler & a baby. I was just existing.

When the body is getting the nourishment it needs it also feeds the brain. Research shows that amino acids and protein play a big part in feeding the brain. An important component in the proper function. These products have it all in perfect balance!

I personally don't know where I would be today if I had not found these incredible products! They changed my life. I feel better now in my 50's then in my 20's! And...I have kept it off with optimum health for 24 years!

So, if you are looking for something to support your health and weight management goals feel free to contact me for FREE samples so you can try before you buy. Contact me via email joirwin@weightfreemind.com
www.weightfreemind.com

No comments: